Points to consider for the issue of Rapid Battery Drain :
1. If a base is station miles away from the phone (Signal strength bar is low), the phone
uses greater power to send & receive registered information and as such consumes more
power, thus draining the power of the battery.
2. The battery is depleted quickly by turning on LCD Back Light.
3. If applications are not closed correctly, pressing the home key, they run in the back ground
and drain the battery.
4. Rooting authorizes Super User within Android system range sphere, which may cause data
change in battery management sphere, accelerating battery rundown.
5. Applications requiring regular data updates such as stock/weather widgets are likely to accelerate
battery drain if the update cycle is set to short.
6. Real-time synchronization, consumes power quickly e.g. real-time email checks or contact synchronization.
7. Most of the widgets installed on the home screen cause battery drain.
8. Live wallpaper consumes more power than normal wallpaper, thus causing rapid battery drain.
9. Smart phones automatically detects Wi-Fi wireless router or Wi-Fi zone, when the Wi-Fi is turned on and
as such drain the power.
10. When Bluetooth is turned on, it searches for other Bluetooth devices, and as such consumes power and
drains the battery.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.