Charging can get delayed due to the following reasons:
- Charging with data cable or 3rd party charger can greatly increase charging time.
- When charging the handset by connecting it with PC via
the USB Cable, the charging
currents may be less than
the charger(TA), leading to slower charging speed.
Hence, it is a normal operation due to the difference in
charging currents depending on
- When the terminal is used while being charged, charging may slow down or not work
depending on the environment.
It is a normal operation occurring when the currents consumed
are similar to or same as those being charged.
- When using the terminal with a very high LCD brightness (The brighter it is, the more currents it consumes)
- When the CPU is kept at high-performance status, e.g. Multi-Tasking or 3D games
- Even when the terminal is not used while being charged,
it can’t enter the Sleep status(minimizing energy
consumption) if the LCD is turned on, which lessens the charging speed.
- When the terminal is heated beyond an appropriate level, charging speed may slow down, which is a normal
operation based on the heating control feature for the safety and convenience of users.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
Not all features are available in one product
Not all products are available in the global market
The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.