What can I do when power does not turn on or turn off frequently?
■ When power turns on and off frequently, it can be due to software and hardware errors.
How to fix
- Most of the power off errors can be due to software. Android devices are designed to reset power automatically
when processors do not respond for a certain period of time to protect the system.
- Widget errors during use or installation of too many apps (more than 20) can cause freezing or power off.
- If the error occurs after running an application, delete the app.
* How to delete
[Menu] → [Settings] → [Application] → [Downloads] → Delete installed application.
- Check if the software is the latest version. If not, upgrade on LG Mobile website.
- When battery is hot (higher than 60℃), smart phones may turn off.
Close all running programs and others on background (auto sync) and try again after cooling the smart phone.
- Power may turn off due to disconnection between battery and cell phone.
Stains or loose smart phone ports can be the cause.
Clean ports with a dry cloth or remove battery and put it back in. Turn on power and check.
Impact or water can also cause power error. Contact the service center to request service.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.