Below is the process to update the Smart Phone software over the Air
- Preparations need to be made for software update.
- When remaining battery is low, update may stop midway. It can proceed only when remaining battery is 50% or more.
Please charge batteries before update.
- It is recommended to back up data before starting an update.
- When updated, most recent version will be installed and downgrade is unavailable.
How to Setup
1. Tap settings.
2. Tap General on top right.
3. Go to General and drag screen downward. Go to About Phone.
(App> Settings > General> About Phone > Update Center > Software Update > Check Update )
4. Click Update Center.
5. Tap Software Update.
6. Select Download via Mobile Network of Wi-Fi.
7. Install downloaded software.
8. Turn power off and back on after installation. Update is complete.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.