LG G Flex 2 - Removed features from earlier models
1. An option of “15 min” and “keep screen turned on” are removed.
How to check : Settings → Display → Screen timeout:
3. Q Slide: The QSlide function can support only 1 window at a time in G FLEX 2.
The QSlide function can support up to 2 windows at the same time in G3.
4. Camera Burst Shot: Burst shot enables shooting up to 30 photos in G FLEX 2.
Burst shot enables shooting up to 100 photos in G3.
5. Camera Magic Focus: Deleted in G FLEX 2
6. Q Voice(Voice Mate): To use Q Voice(Voice Mate) properly in G FLEX 2,
the latest version of software should be downloaded via Update Center.
7. Smart Link: Deleted in G FLEX 2.
Function related to Message in G3.
8. Clip board (Clip Tray): Clip Tray can hold up to 10 texts and images in G FLEX 2.
Clip Tray can hold up to 20 texts and images in G3.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.