Why does ice cream melt in the freezer? (Side-by side refrigerator)
1. Ice cream melts in the freezer.
1. Freezing point of milk is from - 0.525 ℃ (31.055℉) to - 0.565 ℃ (30.983℉).
2. Ice cream contains sugar and salt, and these cause freezing point depression,
making ice cream more sensitive to temperature than other foods.
How to fix
1. Milk containing a high level of fat needs to be stored in a refrigerator at - 20℃ (-4℉).
2. Store ice cream near the air outlet vent, inner part of the shelf, instead of the door to prevent it from melting.
[Where to store ice cream]
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.