Cautions for installation
1. If it is F/D, install in order of power supply, product location, product distancing, water supply, and leveling
- Refrigerators need power voltages of 120v, 20A, 60Hz.
- Power outlet must be connected to a dedicated circuit breaker.
- Use of extension cords and power strips are not recommended.
- The outlet must be grounded in accordance with current wiring codes and regulations.
- Inverters should not be used, as they do not provide 60Hz, AC power supply.
This may cause product failure.
Note : To connect a refrigerator to a generator, users should follow regulations in full.
Electrical consumption will cause the unit to draw power from the generator if not enough.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.