Do you open refrigerator door frequently?
1. Frost builds up in the freezer.
1. When door is open, cold air gets out and warm air comes into the product.
2. The warm air containing moisture is cooled and accumulated in the product, building frost.
How to fix
1. Remove frost with a steam towel in a dry day.
2. Small amount of frost on foods and shelves is a normal phenomenon.
3. If accumulated icicles block cold air vent, contact service center.
※ Remove frost with a hot towel
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.