Microwave stops rotating during use
- Does it make noise while operating?
- Is the product not rotating at all?
- Does it waver when rotating?
○ Detailed answers
- When rattling sound occurs during use, there is a possibility of foreign substance on the glass tray.
- Please check for any substance on the around rotating ring and turntable shaft. If any, remove it
and clean them. Place them properly to eliminate the noise.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
Not all features are available in one product
Not all products are available in the global market
The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.