Why is my phone so hot?
1. You may find your phone is warm as the CPU in the main board and chip run.
It may appear warmer when the phone uses a dual-core or a quad-core processor or a 4G network.
: Warmth that the customer experience may be different depending on where the PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
PCB location can differ by product design
PCB is closed to a hand : Warmer
② PCB is placed under the battery : less warm
3. A phone equipped with HD LCD The heat caused if the product with an HD high resolution LCD is on for a long time.
4. LTE products that feature 1.5GHz dual-core processor and faster-processing LTE modem may cause heat as hardware performance improved.
5. If the phone is used while connected to a charger, the charging circuit may cause heat.
How to fix
1. When a smartphone is overheated, please let the phone to sit for a while to cool down and minimize heat given off.
Please close all programs, including Wi-FI, games, mobile shopping, and apps.
2. Use of LCD brightness less than 40% for indoors or setting the illumination sensor also helps to reduce heat.
3. Please charge by using a battery charger. Make sure to the certified standard charger.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
Not all features are available in one product
Not all products are available in the global market
The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.