Why does the air conditioner stop during use?
My air conditioner stops during use, or it cannot be turned on.
1. When a number of appliances are plugged into a multi-outlet strip, the product may stop or turn off during use due to overload
as the circuit breaker trips to protect the circuit.
2. Make sure you use the multi-outlet strip with rating of 250V and 15A or higher.
Do not plug in with a microwave oven, iron, or hair dryer that consume a high amount of electricity.
How to fix
1. Please avoid plugging a product into a multi-strip outlet. Use a single wall socket for safety.
2. If the product cannot be powered on, connect other appliances to the same outlet to see if they work normally.
3. Make sure to have a qualified electrician ground the house electric wiring to prevent fires and electricity leakages.
※ Please avoid using a multi-outlet strip.
<A multi-outlet strip> <Double sockets> <A single wall socket>
How to check the capacity of a multi outlet strip
16A X 250V X 0.8 = 3200W or lower