Settings_Picture_Aspect Ratio (Smart)
è è Picture è Aspect Ratio
- Resizes the image ratio to get a 16:9 screen.
- Displays high-quality image without loss.
NOTE : Just Scan is available for DTV/HDMI/Component (over 720p) mode.
- Can adjust width and length ratio for the full screen.
Full screen can be displayed with aspect ratio of 4:3, 14:9 without alteration due to DTV input.
Set by Program
- Depending on the input signal, screen aspect ratio changes to 4:3 or 16:9.
- Resizes the image ratio to fit 4:3 screen.
- Can enjoy pictures or TV programs with aspect ratio of 14:9. May seem similar to the aspect ratio of 4:3,
however, picture may move up and down.
- Resizes the image to fit the screen width. The top and bottom parts of the image may be cut off.
- [Only for SBTVD] Image is altered to meet the screen width. However height of the image is not changed.
- Formats an image to the cinemascope ratio (2.35:1) and zooms in on the ratio.