What should I do when a Roboking does not turn on or cannot be charged?
Power > Can not be turned on
Please check the back of a Roboking to find a main power switch on the left. Turn it on if it is off.
How to fix
1. Turn on the main power switch found at the back of a Roboking.
2. Please hold START/STOP button on the unit for a second until a beep sounds.
3. If it is not turned on, please put the Roboking squarely face to face with the Home Station to charge.
4. When charging start, a voice message “Charging begins” can be heard.
5. If a voice message saying “Main power switch is turned off. Please turn it on” is repeated, please check if the switch is on.
6. When dirt is on a charging slot of either the product or the Home Station, please clean with a cleaning brush or a soft cloth.
7. Please gently put the Roboking upside down on a soft fabric on the floor to clean the main unit.
8. If the Roboking is not used for a long period of time (about a week), turn off the main power switch to save energy.