Why does refrigerator make a whizzing noise?
1. Refrigerator makes a whizzing noise.
1. Refrigerator makes whizzing noises when the motor runs.
2. It is heard when fan operates to cool down heat from the motor.
How to fix
1. This noise is a sign of normal operation, as the fan runs when the temperature is higher than a desired temperature.
2. It stops when the temperature drops.
3. If the motor makes a strange screechy noise or the fan creates crashing noise, contact the service center.
- It may be operation noise due to a linear compressor.
[Noise is normal as a fan runs to cool down heat from the compressor.]
[Noise level of LG Electronics linear compressor is 20㏈ (Dead room)]