No 3D image after wearing 3D glasses (shutter glasses).
3D image content operates normally, but 3D effect seems not to work.
How to fix
1. Press 3D button on remote control and check if 3D effect is working and 3D image format is selected correctly.
2. If you are using polarized glasses, you are advised to sit right in front of TV to get the 3D effect.
3 When changing 2D to 3D image, the effect of changing image is quite different from one that originally created with 3D effect.
※ When using shutter glasses (rechargeable one), please check below details.
① Make sure there is no obstacle around the 3D emitter at the bottom of TV.
② 3D glasses communicate with TV (and their color changes while communicating each other)
- Keep distance of 2-7m from TV.
- Remove obstacles between TV and 3D glasses.
L: color while communicating with TV R: color when it’s not communicating with TV
- When surrounding area is too bright,
turn off a fluorescent lamp or block out the sunlight.
※Too bright surroundings may cause video to freeze.