For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
If you don’t have the viewer program, click the link to download it.
Detailed applicable model list : Please check with reference Tab exactly)
* SW information
1) Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2) Change in background image of no signal screen
3) Change in Amazon HDR mode
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply Dolby HDR for Netflix and Amazon
2. Apply Dolby HDR for HDMI Input
3. Add HDR Brightness Mode in HDR10 contents
4. To apply Netflix promotion
5. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
6. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1.Improve the ATV color system detection error
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Improve the sound Hum noise
2. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
SW File(Version 03.10.31) for **UH770V-TA,**UH770T-TA,**UH635Y-TA,**UH635T-TA
Detailed applicable models list : Please check with Reference Tab exactly
* Caution : If your "TV model no" is not included on below applicable models list, this software is not updated.
First, please check your TV model no . You can see "Model no" at Main Label attached on TV back cover
How do I set the mode to watch 3D image? How to fix - Input modes which support 3D effect are HDMI/RGB-PC/USB/DLNA/Component/DTV signal. ※ 3D effect supporting input mode varies depending on models, so please refer to user guide for 3D input Supporting format as follows. HDMI cable is...
Cropped subtitles. Black bars on both sides of the screen Symptom Subtitles are cropped if aspect ratio is set to “zoom” or “cinema zoom”. How to fix [Menu] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Smart] → [Setting] → [Picture] → [Aspect ratio] → [16:9] [Home] → [Setting] → [Advanced s...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Create channel bookmark to make it easy to change to and select channels you want. ※ It doesn’t support set-top box channel. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Edit channel] 1...
In digital broadcasting, video stops or is broken. Symptom As a signal feature of digital broadcasting, it may be caused by transmission speed, signal strength, etc. How to fix ① Check signal strength : Menu → Channel → Manual channel tuning(signal strength) – Need to check signal wit...
I want to connect smart TV and PC with WI-DI. Symptom Wi-Di stands for 'Wireless Display' and refers to intel based screen sharing. This is realized only at intel-based laptop and has similar effect to HDMI cable connection. How to fix - TV setting ① 2012~2013 smart TV Smart → Setting...
LG Support Need information? Got a question? We can help. Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Owner’s Manuals, requesting a repair, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away.
To Help improve your LG.com experience we would appreciate you completing our survey.