01/07/2016 ~ 31/08/2016
LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V. (LGESC) is located in Amstelveen, and provides services to 14 European marketing & sales subsidiaries in the following areas of: Tax, Legal, Treasury, Credit Insurances and Standards.
We are offering the following position within the European Tax Center (ETX) department:
As Intern you will be part of the European Tax Center team which is responsible for handling VAT issues of the European Sales subsidiaries and you will learn indirect tax work and tax accounting.
The internship activities will be:
- Preparing Intrastat report for four Dutch subsidiaries in the accounting system (ERP system) and monthly electronic filing it with the Authorities;
- Other supporting tasks in the Tax field;
What are we looking for?
The Intern has the following knowledge and experience:
- HBO student (business administration / finance preferable);
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Interest in Tax/VAT;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
The following characteristics are important:
- Open to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Flexible with ability to multi-task performance;
- “Can do” and pro-active mentality;
- Precise and accurate;
- Friendly and mature approach.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.