Amstelveen, The Netherlands
01/05/2016 ~ 30/06/2016
LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V. (LGESC) is located in Amstelveen, and consists of three divisions: the Shared Service Center, Logistics & Services and Supply Chain Management.
Shared Service Center
The European Shared Service Center provides support to LG’s European sales and marketing subsidiaries with management and development of financial functions in the areas of tax, credit insurance, treasury, product standards and legal affairs.
We are looking for the following position within the European Legal Team (ELT):
As Legal Counsel you will be part of the team which is responsible for providing legal support to companies belonging to the LG Electronics group throughout Europe. Furthermore, ELT is the in-house Legal Department for three Dutch companies, including the Benelux sales company. The Legal Counsel’s primary role will be to provide day-to-day legal advice and support to various business units. You will report directly to the Head of the European Legal Team.
The work shall cover the following areas:
- Contract Management: drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice, negotiation support
- Dispute Management: legal support for disputes, managing contingent liabilities
- Outside Counsel Management: instructing Outside Counsel, managing legal expenditures
- Compliance Risk: compliance risk management activities in The Netherlands and Europe
- Legal Advice & Support: ad hoc legal advice and support on request
What do we offer?
LG Electronics offers you the place to show what you are capable of in a continuous developing organisation.
Therefore we are looking for a pro-active, determined, flexible, innovative and enthusiastic new colleague.
You will be part of a working environment that is international, driven, passionate, innovative, and performance oriented.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of employee benefits.
What are we looking for?
The Legal Counsel has the following knowledge and experience:
- Master in Dutch Law degree (meester);
- Five to seven working experience in a similar function;
- Commercial awareness;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience in Commercial Contracts;
- Preferably knowledge/experience in Competition Law, Data Protection and/or Employment Law;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal;
The following competencies are important:
- Service minded;
- Able to analyse and interpret information quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Accurate, reliable and professional;
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.