Your rights and responsibilities when submitting a complaint
LG sees every customer complaint as an opportunity to maintain confidence in its products and services. Detailed below is what you can expect to occur if you make a complaint.
• If our products or services have not met your expectations or if you have a concern with LG, we would like you to tell us. You can telephone, email or write to us using the contact details on this website. The telephone number is 0800 LG CARE (0800 54 2273). Complaints received by email or letter may be initially responded to by telephone.
• We aim to resolve all complaints in a positive and expedient manner. LG will try to resolve your complaint at the point of first contact. However this might not always be possible.
• Where the issues are complex, additional time may be required to allow LG to conduct proper enquiries. Where this is necessary, you will be kept informed of the progress of the investigation and the expected timeframe for completion.
• Your LG Customer Service Representative will always provide you with his or her name. You can ask for your complaint to be escalated to a more senior person if your complaint cannot be resolved. That person will review your complaint and discuss the matter with you.
• If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.