Video recording stops while recording UHD video due to phone heating
■ In Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) mode, recording time is limited to 5 minutes by default (depending on camera scenario, recording time can be less than 5 minutes)
■ At UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) file size can be large, and during recording it can heat up the phone.
If high battery temperature is reached during the UHD recording, scenario can power off the phone or application processor may be damaged as a result.
How to fix
1. UHD Recording limitation:
When UHD mode is set, Video recording is limited for 5 minutes due to high temperature and video quality issues.
2. FHD or HD resolution for long-time recording:
We encourage users to use FHD or HD resolution when video recording is required for longer duration.
UHD recording time is limited to 5 minutes and can cause phones to heat up.
- When UHD mode is set, Video recording is limited for 5 minutes due to high temperature and video quality issues.
- Toast pop-up is provided at 04:55 point of recording. (just before recording ends.)
(after G3 models with UHD)
- The specific temperature range may differ depending on the models.