Does a product make loud noises during use?
1. Noise can be heard from a product.
1. Noise can occur due to operation and obstacles inside during use.
2. A product can also make noise when it is installed on a sink or steel product.
Vibrating noise can also be heard when an oven is not installed on an even surface.
How to fix
■ Lightwave or microwave ovens can produce vibrations with a noise level between 45 and 50dB
while making high frequency waves. Please be assured that it is safe to use the product and it is a normal sign.
■ If the noise is unbearable, please check the following.
1. If a cooking tray or a plastic drive bushing are not placed in the right position,
food can be caught or lose balance to cause noise.
2. Check for any obstacles on the floor or wheels and remove them.
3. If a product is not installed on a flat surface, it can cause vibrations and noises during use.
Press down a corner of the product to see it shakes.
If yes, relocate the unit to a stable and firm surface.