Are the buttons not recognized?
Button not recognized
1.When wiping the Operation Panel with the wet cloth smeared with detergent, there might be malfunction.
How to fix
1.When the Power Button is smeared with the detergent residue, the button is not operated properly.
2.If you wait until the moisture on the touch panel dries or wipe it with the dry cloth, it will work normally.
3.If possible, when cleaning the product, use a dry cloth.
4.The external part of the product should not be cleaned or smeared with liquid detergent or bleach (Lox, Oxy Clean, etc.). It might cause malfunction, corrosion, and discoloration.