What should I do if I feel an electric shock when touching a product?
1. Electric shock is felt when a user touches a product.
1. A weak electric shock can be felt when touching a product if it is connected to a non-grounded outlet.
Please use a grounded multi-outlet strip with an ampere rating higher than 15A.
How to fix
1. Do not touch an oven with wet hands when it is plugged into a non-grounded outlet.
2. Please make sure to connect to a grounded outlet with an amperage rating higher than 15A.
3. Use a grounded multi-outlet strip with an amperage rating higher than 15A.
<Check if a power socket is grounded.>
4. If an electric shock is felt from a grounded power socket, unplug a power cord and plug back in.