LG MOBILE TO LAUNCH LTE WORLD SUMMIT 2013 BEST LTE DEVICE
MANILA, Jul. 10, 2013 – LG Mobile will soon reveal its newest flagship smartphone in the Philippines—the long-awaited LG Optimus G Pro, which recently earned the “Best LTE Device/Handset” award at the LTE World Summit 2013.
“The LG Optimus G Pro is sure to set another benchmark in the Philippine smartphone market,” Lawrence Kim, vice president of LG Electronics Philippines’ Mobile Communications division, said. “The newest addition to the Optimus family embodies the beauty of the Optimus G but has bigger and bolder features that give the market a more compelling choice for a high-end smartphone.”
The LG Optimus G Pro boasts of a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a 13-megapixel Full HD rear camera and 2.1-megapixel Full HD front camera, guaranteeing exceptionally vibrant photos with detailed and sharp imagery.
Equipped with the 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, the device’s performance is improved by up to 24 percent while consuming minimal power. Its high-capacity 3,140mAh battery lets users chat, browse the web, and watch Full HD videos for an extended period of time.
Inspiring user experience (UX)
The LG Optimus G Pro also offers breakthrough features that enhance user experience:
- VR Panorama: Take shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments and create 360-degree views by automatically stitching together individual images into one Full HD panorama.
- Dual Camera and Dual Recording: Be part of the shot while capturing life’s most exciting moments with simultaneous capture of the front and rear cameras.
- Pause and Resume Recording: Be able to stop and start again while recording a video, foregoing unnecessary footage and stitching together recorded footage seamlessly into one continuous video.
- Smart Video: Control the video using only the eyes. Smart Video recognizes the viewer’s eyes and automatically stops and plays the video without any manual input.
- QRemote: Have an all-in-one remote control, which supports up to nine home electronics or appliances such as TVs, air conditioners, and Blu-ray players.
- Audio Zoom: When recording a video, be able to choose a specific area to focus on not only the video, but also the audio of the intended subject. Stereo microphones located at both ends of the smartphone intensify sounds from a specific angle and de-emphasize surrounding noise.
As the perfect blend of tablet efficiency and smartphone convenience, the Optimus G Pro features a masterpiece design element with pocket portability in mind. It has a comfortable one-hand grip, bold patterned appearance, and a lightweight body.
“LG has a heritage of design innovation that produces sleek and refined mobile devices like the Optimus G series,” Kim noted. He added, “The Optimus G Pro’s wide and well-fit design combined with the premium features of LG smartphones will definitely be a strong contender in the mobile phone market.”
To know more about LG Mobile’s Optimus G series, visit www.lg.com/ph or www.lgblog.com.ph, like LG Mobile’s official Facebook page “LG Optimus PH”, or follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.