Maintenance for FrontLoad
• Before cleaning the washer interior, unplug the electrical power cord to avoid electrical shock hazards.• Turn off the stopcock if the machine is to be left for any length of time (e.g. holiday), especially if there is no floor drain(gully) in the immediate vicinity.
The water inlet filter
• "IE " icon will be displayed on the control panel when water does not enter the detergent drawer.
• If water is very hard or contains traces of lime deposit, the water inlet filter may become clogged.
It is therefore a good idea to clean it from time to time.
1. Turn off the water tap.
2. Unscrew the water inlet hose.
3. Clean the filter using a hard bristle brush.
4. Tighten up the inlet hose
The Drain Pump Filter Maintenance
• The drain filter collects threads and small objects left in the laundry.
Check regularly that the filter is clean to ensure smooth running of your machine.
• Allow the water to cool down before cleaning the drain pump, carrying out emergency emptying or opening the door in an emergency.
1. Open the lower cover cap.Pull out the hose.
2. Unplug the drain plug. Open the filter by turning to the left.
3. Remove any extraneous matter from the pump filter.
4. After cleaning, turn the pump filter and insert the drain plug.
5. Close the lower cover cap.
Dispenser Drawer Maintenance
• After a while, detergents and fabric softeners leave a deposit in the drawer.
• It should be cleaned from time to time with a jet of running water.
• If necessary it can be removed completely from the machine by pressing the catch downwards and by pulling it out.
• To facilitate cleaning, the upper part of the fabric softener compartment can be removed.
1. Pull out the dispenser drawer.
2. Clean the dispenser drawer under water.
3. Clean inside the recess with an old toothbrush.
4. Insert the dispenser drawer.