[LG webOS TV] What is 3G/4G Connection?
What is 3G/4G Connection?
This feature allows a smart TV to connect to a network using the 3G/4G network.
● To use this feature, you need a 3G/4G dongle USB. If you want to purchase
a 3G/4G USB dongle, please contact a 3G/4G service provider in your region.
● 3G/4G dongle USB compatibility is available with selected dongles only. To avoid
any inconvenience, it is recommended to check the functionality of dongle in TV.
3G : E173, E1731, E1732, E303c, E369
4G : E392u-92
● Browsing speed may vary depending on 3G/4G signal condition.
● This feature is available in certain countries only.
Connecting to a network using a 3G/4G dongle USB
2. If the network connection is slow and unstable, go to ► ►
► Network ► 3G/4G Connection ► 3G/4G Network Status and
3. If the connection continues to fail, contact your 3G/4G service provider.
● If you want to set the Access Point manually, go to ► ►
► Network ► 3G/4G Connection ► Access Point Setting, select the Access
Point you want to set, and then select Edit to enter APN, Dial No., User Name,
and Password. (More detailed information is provided by your 3G/4G service