How to make a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
You can use the phone as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, providing Wi-Fi connection for one or multiple PC or other devices. This function needs a data connection on a mobile network and may result in additional data charges.
Note: The PC accesses the internet via the phone's mobile network.
How to use
Use the phone as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
How to Setup
1. go to Apps
2. Open Settings
3. Open Tethering & networks
4. Open Wi-Fi hotspot
5. Tick the box next to Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
6. Tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot if you want to edit the Wi-Fi network name, and choose a password.
7. Now on your PC or laptop, select your handset's network from the list of Wi-Fi connections available
8. Click connect and then you'll need to enter the password for the Wi-Fi hotspot.