LG PC Sync (How to use)
PC suite (also known as PC Sync) allows the user to connect the phone to a computer with a cable and synchronize data, like calendar and contact information, between the phone and a computer application, such as Outlook. You can download the latest version of PC Suite for free from the support section of our website by entering your model number in the search field, followed by the 'PC Sync' link, or by clicking on 'Mobile Support' followed by 'PC Sync', which can be found near the bottom of the page.
Download and install PC Suite from the below link:
■ Download and install PC Suite to:
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the software in your device.
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
■ Recommended PC systems
- OS: Window XP 32 bit (service pack 2), Windows Vista 32bit·64bit, Windows 7 32bit·64bit
- CPU: 1GHz or higher
- Memory: 512MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color or higher.
- Hard disc: Storage of 100MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media player 10 or later.
Users can select Connection or Disconnection.
LG PC Suite supports USB cable connection type and Wi-Fi connection type.
Once mobile device is connected, it shows the categories of mobile multimedia contents.
Click one of them. The list of the contents will be displayed on the right of the screen.
- PC library
It shows the categories of PC multimedia contents. Click one of them. The list of PC contents (music, video, photo, application) will be displayed on the right of the screen.
- Contents view type
USB PC connection type should be Media device (MTP). Or Select (LG PC Software) depending on phone model.
1. Click [Connect]
2. [Connection] screen pops up.
3. Select [USB Connection] and click [Try connecting].
4. Once connected to device, Device area will appear on the left side.