Why the washer door is not closing?
· The washer door is not closing.
1. The door lock is broken.
2. The problem might be the main control board.
3. The door latch is broken.
4. Switch assembly might be defective.
How to fix
1. The lock and switch assembly can fail either mechanically or electrically. Test any electrical switches with an Ohm meter for continuity.
2. If the door won't latch and the door lock is broken, it should be replaced.
3. If the door won't latch and the door latch is broken, it should be replaced.
4. Normally the problem is with the lock mechanism so call for service, toll free number 80054.