Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2) Change in background image of no signal screen
3) Change in Amazon HDR mode
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply Dolby HDR for Netflix and Amazon
2. Apply Dolby HDR for HDMI Input
3. Add HDR Brightness Mode in HDR10 contents
4. To apply Netflix promotion
5. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
6. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1.Improve the ATV color system detection error
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Improve the sound Hum noise
2. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
* Caution : If your "TV model no" is not included on below applicable models list, this software is not updated.
First, please check your TV model no . You can see "Model no" at Main Label attached on TV back cover
1. Applicable Models list
How do I set the mode to watch 3D image? How to fix - Input modes which support 3D effect are HDMI/RGB-PC/USB/DLNA/Component/DTV signal. ※ 3D effect supporting input mode varies depending on models, so please refer to user guide for 3D input Supporting format as follows. HDMI cable is...
I want to connect smart TV and PC with WI-DI. Symptom Wi-Di stands for 'Wireless Display' and refers to intel based screen sharing. This is realized only at intel-based laptop and has similar effect to HDMI cable connection. How to fix - TV setting ① 2012~2013 smart TV Smart → Setting...
How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"? Symptom Register channels you frequently watch as favorite channels to change them easily. ※ This doesn’t support set-top box channels. How to fix Before 2011 TV 2012~2013 smart TV [Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Channel edit...
I want to use recording mode. Symptom - Recording function can be performed by connecting USB device. - Input mode supporting the recording varies depending on models, so please refer to user’s manual. ※ HDMI, component, RGB input modes are not supported. - For some models, format USB...
I can't connect to wireless Media-Box Symptom To connect wireless media box How to fix Your TV must be high-tech wireless TV embedded with non-compression and transmission technology. Wireless TV communication is similar with walkie-talkie and you need to set channel of TX & RX module...