Very good fridge freezer
We have had our kitchen remodelled and were looking for a fridge/freezer to replace our old, American-style one which, with experience, was simply too big. We wanted something which struck a balance between size, capacity and style and this LG model fitted the bill perfectly. It has slightly less capacity than our old fridge/freezer, but it's clever layout, with lots of flexibility, means that it seems to hold as much..odd, but true.
It is well screwed together and really looks very stylish. It fits into the kitchen perfectly.
23 November 2013
Splendid looking Fridge Freezer!!
I am really pleased with my new fridge freezer. It looks really attractive and the ice making system works really well.
13 November 2013
We got this fridge freezer because we couldn't fit in a full size american one and bought it without seeing it in 'the flesh' we have not been disappointed. The ice maker was a bonus as it hadn't been mentioned on the web description (or somehow we missed it) It is really neat and tidy and the tray holds plenty of ice. I really like the draws within the freezer draws as they stop you burying things, and hold plenty in fact my neighbour reckons it has more freezer space than her full size one!
03 November 2013
This appliance looks great and performs well. I love the size of this unit and because we don't have a huge kitchen I didn't want a fridge freezer that took over too much space.
* it looks great and the surface doesn't seem to get finger marks on it.
* the ice maker, the appliance doesn't need to be plumbed in, it works really well and the drawer holds plenty of ice. I filled the tank twice and the ice created fitted easily into the drawer.
*The chiller drawer, I use one section to chill beer ( get yourself a couple of fridge monkeys to stop the cans rolling about) and the other sections for my fresh vegetables and meat ( you can keep them separated). However you do need to be careful and experiment with the temperature of the chiller drawer to to get it just right for your own requirements. I needed to turn it up a couple of degrees from the original setting to ensure my veg didn't end up frozen.
* the space in the fridge and how the shelves and compartments are easily accessible, especially the shelf that can slide back to give extra height if needed.
* the pull out separated compartment for salad with its low front and drop down cover, it's so easy to get at whatever is in there.
* the height space available in the top drawer of the freezer is shallower than you might initially think because of the ice storage compartment and inner plastic drawer. However that said, I did want an ice maker (it has to go somewhere) and once I got used to gauging the remaining space available it was fine. The inner plastic pull out drawer provides a bit more storage as well.
Although I have noted the above negative point it's a minor one in the big scheme of things, all in all I'm delighted with this appliance.
26 October 2013