For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- Mobile & Tablets
- LG Mobile Phones
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
USB DRIVER for MAC Download Mac OS is not supported S/W Update
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click Start Updating within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the Start Updating button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
LG PC Suite IV
The LG PC Suite IV is a program that helps you connect your mobile phone to a PC using a USB data communication cable or a Bluetooth
connection so that you can use the functions of the mobile phone on your PC
* Download and run the file LG PC Suite IVDownload
- Create, edit and delete phone data conveniently
- Synchronize data from a PC and phone (Contacts, Calendar/Task, Memo)
- Transfer multimedia files (photos, videos, music) conveniently with a simple drag & drop between a PC and phone
- Transfer the messages from a phone to a PC
- Synchronise mobile bookmarks to your mobile browser
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 100 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data).
- To use the LG PC Suite IV, an LG mobile phone supporting it is required. Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the
mobile phone model.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 12 Months
Parts : 12 Months
Warranty Policy : During the Warranty period, LGEUK shall, at its option 1) repair the LG product using new or used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or 2) replace the LG product with a product that is formed from new and/or used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
To claim the warranty, you can submit online a request for service or you can call us on 0344 847 5454. Please have the serial number, IMEI Number of your product and proof of purchase ready. We may need these to give you the most accurate information.