[TV & Home Entertainment]
LG Music Flow Setup Guide for Sound Bar User
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or DjVu Reader installed on your Computer.
Use the links below to update.
Acrobat PDF (Get Acrobat Reader)
1.Upgrade to newest program
2. Version : HB.8.97.423.E
3. How to upgrade firmware
(1) Copy to USB compressed file
(2) Decompress the compress file in Root folder of USB.
(3) Change the HOME menu and Put the USB into the SET and push the enter key,
Then the upgrade process will be started with the upgrade information.
(4) If the upgrade process is complete, the set will be rebooted with "Complete" message.
1. Update to newest firmware
2. Firmware Version :H90378
3.The way to update Loader Firmware with USB
1) Decompress ‘HL09N_FW_378_120808.zip' File and copy HL09N.BIN to USB
2) Connect USB with the set and then you can see the update process.
3) Press play button. ( Do not unplug USB until update is finished.)
4) If update is finished, the power will turn off automatically.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labour : 12 Months
Parts : 12 Months
Warranty Policy : During the Warranty period, LGEUK shall, at its option 1) repair the LG product using new or used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or 2) replace the LG product with a product that is formed from new and/or used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
To claim the warranty, you can submit online a request for service or you can call us on 0344 847 5454. Please have the serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready. We may need these to give you the most accurate information.