※ Notice ※
For access to the NAS via My data application in a smart phone, TCP 49815 port has
to be opened.
Media Server(DLNA) uses TCP 49815 port number.
====================================== Notice ==================================
Please read and note followings.
Service for problems caused by user mistakes without any notice is not free.
Please check your system before, Firmware upgrade would be failed by unstable system.
This program can not be registered on open web site.
Anyone who registered this Program on open web site will be liable for damages
To obtain the source code under GPL, LGPL, MPL and other open source licenses, that
is contained in this product, please visit http://opensource.lge.com.
In addition to the source code, all referred license terms, warranty disclaimers and
copyright notices are available for download.
Hello, this is LG Electronics DS Division.
Updated System Firmware(Version 3643.200)of N2A2(Network Storage Product) is newly
1. Before the firmware upgrade of LG NAS, we recommand you to do configuration backup
2. While upgrading firmware, Stop other works on PC and Be careful for PC Power-off.
3. Give a warning to client user so as not to access LG NAS while firmware upgrading
4. Upgrade on PC which is installed Firewall or other Security program would be failed.
▶ Model Name : N2A2
▶ Firmware Version (System) : 3643.200
▶ Firmware name : firmware-nc2-1_3643.200rfk.bin
▶ How to upgrade :
1. If the current version is 3643.200, it is not necessary to upgrade Firmware.
Checking System & Blu-Ray Firmware is available on LG-NAS WebMenu --> System -->
2. Download firmware_3643.200_web.zip from Homepage. and extract the zip file.
-> firmware-nc2-1_3643.200rfk.bin (designate the folder to download)
3. Click "Search" Button on "System" Category on LG-NAS WebMenu --> System --> Firmware.
Find the firmware-nc2-1_3643.200rfk.bin
And then, click "Upgrade" button.
4. After upgrading, System will restarts automatically.
5. Upgrading time will be around 1~5 minutes
6. after or before upgrading a firmware, if you do Enclosure mode booting,
Enclosure mode booting makes NAS system initializate for factory default.
All data in NAS hdd disk will be erased, and the admin password will also be
initialized with ‘admin’
※ The improvement contents sees readme.txt file.
[Details for New Firmware]
[ Common changes ]
- Bug Fix : Vulnerability
- Bug Fix : 'Home monitoring' configuration error after updating the firmware
- Bug Fix : 'Web server' configuration error after updating the firmware
- Bug Fix : Model name error of home monitoring function on smartphone web browser
- Bug fix : Spanish help message typo in HDD volume setting menu