Notice & Caution
======================================== NOTICE =====================================
Please read and note followings.
Service for problems caused by user mistakes without any notice is not free.
Please check your system before, Firmware upgrade would be failed by unstable system.
This program can not be registered on open web site.
Anyone who registered this Program on open web site will be liable for damages
To obtain the source code under GPL, LGPL, MPL and other open source licenses, that
is contained in this product, please visit http://opensource.lge.com.
In addition to the source code, all referred license terms, warranty disclaimers and
copyright notices are available for download.
Updated System Firmware(Version 10124)of N4B2 (Network Storage Product) is newly
1. Before the firmware upgrade of LG NAS, we recommand you to do configuration backup
2. While upgrading firmware, Stop other works on PC and Be careful for PC Power-off.
3. Give a warning to client user so as not to access LG NAS while firmware upgrading
4. Upgrade on PC which is installed Firewall or other Security program would be failed.
New Fimware information
? Model Name : N4B2(New UI)
? Firmware Version (System) : 10124
? Firmware name : firmware-N4B2_10124rfke.bin
? Improvement point
- improve Security issue
- familycast functionality is removed because that service is not available anymore
- Unnecessary information is deleted in log data
? How to upgrade :
1.If the current FW version is 10124, you don't have to upgrade Firmware.
Checking System & ODD Firmware is available on LG-NAS_WebMenu -->
Configuration --> System --> Firmware update
2.Download firmware-N4B2_10124rfke.zip from Homepage. and extract the zip file.
-> firmware-N4B2_10124rfke.bin (designate the folder to download)
3.Click "Search" Button on "System" Category on LG-NAS_WebMenu -->
Configuration --> System --> Firmware update --> Manual upgrade Find the
And then, click "Upgrade" button.
4.After upgrading, System will restarts automatically.
5.Upgrading time will be around 1~5 minutes