How do I select the best picture mode for my Smart TV viewing preference?
- Heightens contrast, brightness and sharpness to display vivid images.
- Displays images in standard levels of contrast, brightness and sharpness.
- The Energy Saver feature changes settings on the TV to reduce power consumption.
Cinema / Game
- Displays the optimum picture for movies and games.
- Menu for adjusting picture quality that allows experts and amateurs to enjoy the best TV viewing. This menu
is ISF-certified and provided for picture tuning experts(the ISF logo can only be used on ISF-certified TVs.).
ISFccc : Imaging Science Foundation Certified Calibration Control.
- Depending on the input signal, the available range of picture modes may differ.
The Expert option is for detailed adjustment by tuning experts the effect of the adjustment in general may not be noticeable.
To select the best picture mode for your viewing preference, please go to:
Smart -> Settings -> Picture -> Picture Mode