Picture is blurry.
You’re watching the program which is received by the antenna with a set-top box or digital broadcasting, but the picture is not clear.
How to fix
1. Check if the received broadcasting signal by the antenna is digital channel (6-1, 7-1, 9-1…).
※ Channels such as 6-0, 7-0... are analog ones and they have less clear picture than digital broadcasting.
2. If you use external devices (set-top box, PC, etc.), connect it with HDMI cable,
and check the signal reception of set-top box.
※ If signal reception of set-top box is unstable, it can cause low quality of picture, mosaic, picture freezing, etc.
3. Check the output resolution of external devices.
※ Resolution appears on the upper information display when you pressing the confirm button of remote control.
For HD set-top box 1080i or 1080p and Ultra HD (4k) set-top box, adjust TV output resolution from setting menu of set-top box to become its output is 2160P.
4. If picture mode is set to echo or energy saving, it seems that the picture is dark or not clear.
- Press “mute” button of remote control 3 times in a row to initialize picture/audio.
[Home] → [Setting] → [Advanced setting] → [Picture mode] → [Standard]
※ If the color of standard picture is dark, control “color shade”.