What is Motion Call?
• It will allow you to answer an incoming call by simply picking up your phone and placing it close to your ear.
• Motion Call works better when a phone is placed either on a flat service or directly in front of your eyes (i.e. to check the caller.)
• Motion Call may not work if you are using your phone in an unclear posture (i.e. using your phone while lying down).
• Motion Call may not work if the proximity sensor is covered by a sticker or a protective film.
How to use
• Setting instruction: Apps → Settings → General → Gestures → Select “Answer an incoming call