Can I set an incoming call vibration on my G2?
• You can set up your phone to vibrate while receiving an incoming call.
• The G2 will allow you to create, name and save your own vibration types.
• The default types provided by LG, are standard, long lasting, rapid, short repeated and tick tock.
How to Use
How to setup incoming call vibration:
• Setting → Sound → Incoming call vibration ( It can be enabled only when the sound is set as vibration)
• You can create your own vibration by pressing (+) at the upper right corner.
• To create vibration, tap “Tap here” and Stop. Save and name the vibration.
• You can check the vibration you created for incoming calls by selecting the vibration and OK.