What is LG PC Suite, and how do I use it?
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets)
for convenient management of multimedia contents and other applications.
■ LG PC Suite features
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the software in your device.
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
■ Recommended PC systems
- OS : Window XP 32 bit(service pack 2), Windows Vista 32bit·64bit, Windows 7 32bit·64bit
- CPU : 1GHz or higher
- Memory : 512MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card : 1024 x 768 screen resolution ,32-bit color or higher .
- Hard disc : Storage of 100MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software : LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media player 10 or later.
- Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the mobile phone model.
How to use
Users can select Connection or Disconnection.
LG PC Suite supports USB cable connection type and Wi-Fi connection type.
Once mobile device is connected, it shows the categories of mobile multimedia contents.
Click one of them. The list of the contents will be displayed on the right of the screen.
It shows the categories of PC multimedia contents. Click one of them.
The list of PC contents(music, video, photo, application) will be displayed on the right of the screen.
How to connect
■ USB Connection : Connect mobile device to computer via USB
1.As a default, USB Connection is supported. when trying to connect device to computer via USB,
it will be connected to PC Suite automatically without Connection pop up.
USB PC connection type should be Media device(MTP).*Select LG software depending on phone model.
■ Wi-Fi Connection : Connect mobile device to computer via Wi-Fi
*Make sure that device and LG PC Suite are using same AP(Access Point).