What can I do if my phone's power is turning on and off frequently?
■ When power turns on and off frequently, it can be due to software and hardware errors.
How to fix
- Most of the power off errors can be due to software. Android devices are designed to reset
power automatically when processors do not respond for a certain period of time to protect
- Widget errors during use, or installation of too many apps (more than 20) can cause freezing
or the power to turn off.
- If the error occurs after running an application, delete the app.
* How to delete
[Menu] → [Settings] → [Application] → [Downloads] → Delete installed application.
- Check if the software is the latest version. If not, upgrade on LG Mobile website.
- When battery is hot (higher than 60℃), smart phones may turn off.
Close all running programs and others on background (auto sync) and try again
after cooling the smart phone.
- Power may turn off due to disconnection between the battery and cell phone.
Stains or loose smart phone ports can be the cause.
Clean ports with a dry cloth or remove battery and put it back in. Turn on power and check.
Impact or water damage can also cause power error.
This is something that would need to be viewed/repaired by a professional.
Try booking a service online, or speaking to our customer services team.