What should I do if my laundry is not drying?
- When laundry that has not been spin-dried is put into a dryer, it may not be dried or take longer to dry.
- The same symptom occurs when too much laundry is put into a dryer.
How to fix
1. Please spin-dry laundry first before putting it into a dryer.
2. When laundry that is not spin-dried is placed in a dryer, it may take longer to dry or may not be completely dried.
3. Lint filter should be cleaned after each use or when Clean Filter appears on display.
4. if Clean Filter continues to flash during use after a filter is cleaned, please clean a condenser.
5. ,drying will pause when Empty Water is shown on display.
Please empty water to continue.
6. Clean a condenser if laundry is not dried even after a water tank is emptied.
8. Pleas euse an adequate amount of laundry.
9. A load of laundry (spin-dried) should fill about half of the height of a tub.
10. When too much laundry is placed in a dryer, it may take longer or laundry may not be dried completely.
11. Please sort laundry by colour and fabric type before drying.
12. If laundry load is too low in [Sensor Drying] mode, the machine cannot properly detect the load
and it will stop after running for ten minutes.
13. Add laundry to dry or set drying time for 30 minutes in Manual Drying or Timed Drying mode.