How should I clean the condenser?
How to use
■ How to clean a dryer condenser
- Condenser is a device that removes moisture from laundry. It should be kept clean at all times
to maintain the optimal performance of a dryer.
- Please clean the condenser every three months or when the 'Clean Condenser' warning appears on display.
▶ Cleaning Procedures
1) The condenser can be found at the bottom left of a dryer.
Remove the outer cover first and unfasten two hooks to remove the inner cover. Take out the condenser.
2) Wash the condenser in running water and then dry.
3) To put the condenser back, insert it and fasten the two hooks
(If not fastened, condensed water can leak or condensation may form on display).
4) Fasten hooks and put back the outer cover. Reassembly is complete.