Frost is building up, is it because I open the refrigerator door frequently?
Frost builds up in the freezer.
1. When the door is opened, cold air gets out and warm air comes into the refrigerator
2. The warm air containing moisture is cooled and accumulated in the refrigerator, building frost.
How to fix
1. Remove frost with a hot/warm towel and dry
2. Small amount of frost on foods and shelves is a normal phenomenon.
3. If accumulated icicles block cold air vent, contact service center.
※ Remove frost with a hot towel