What should I check when water leaks?
1.When water leaks from a dishwasher, please check the water supply and drain hoses.
2. Also check the detergent used, as dishwashing liquids and baking soda can cause leaks due to foam.
3. Please make sure the dishwasher is level.
How to fix
1. To check water supply hoses, first close the water tap and other valves. Check each joint is fastened enough.
2. Please fasten any loose joints.
3. Check on Y-connector parts under the sink for the water leak from a drain hose.
4. Please fasten any loose joints.
5. If a dishwasher is not level, please adjust.