Skip to Contents
Close

How-to & Tips

Find help information for your LG product

Learn about product installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting using our search options.

I felt a shock when I touched the microwave, why?

  • Power Issues
  • Others
  • Troubleshooting
  • Microwave Ovens
  • Last Updated 20/08/2014

Question 

 

   I felt a shock when I touched the microwave, why?

      

Detailed answer

 

   Touching the microwave if it is not properly grounded can give you a mild shock when you touch it.

   Please use standard mains products with ground terminal over 15A.

   We recommend plugging the microwave into the mains wall socket rather than using a multi way extension. 

   Removing and then re-inserting the mains plug may also be beneficial

 

 

Article Feedback

1. Overall, how satisfied were you with the usefulness of this article?
1.1 Why did the article not resolve your issue?

Characters left : 500 / 500