Why am I having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi/Why do I have low Wi-Fi reception?
■ Wi-Fi connection trouble / low reception
1. When multiple devices in a space share a line, radio frequency interferences between these devices can cause trouble, where,
despite normal Wi-Fi reception, messages like “Loading…” or “Network error. Retry” pop up and connection fails.
2. Walls or other obstacles between a wireless router and a smart phone may lessen reception.
3. Wrong password input may lead to Wi-Fi reception, but the connection will fail
4. Wi-Fi provided by a certain carrier may be received on the antenna but its availability is limited to the provider only.
How to fix
1. If a certain sharer(of WiFi Access Point) fails to connect, its program needs upgrading.(Not a phone upgrade but an AP upgrade.)
2. If there are weak signals in certain areas only:
- Check out if the Wi-Fi signals are weak on other smart phones in the same area. If yes, walls or other obstacles between
smart phones and the wireless AP (Acess Provider) are to blame for lower reception.
- Check out the signals on other wireless APs. If the signals are good, the given AP needs checking for problems.
3. If there are weak signals in many areas:
- Check out the signals on other wireless APs. If the signals are weak, check out the mobile phone’s SW version and upgrade
it to the latest version.