This product has a self-evaporative system. The condensing water will be recycled to cool the condenser. This can not only improve cooling efficiency, but also save energy for you.
1. If the inside water is full, the display panel will display “FL”, and the compressor will stop running.
2. Please turn the machine off and move the machine to the place where can drain water, and then unplug the water-draining hole. After drainage, you can power it on and the machine will run again.
3. When the internal water collection tank is full, the air conditioner will turn off until the tank is emptied.
• Unplug the air conditioner, disconnect the exhaust hose from the back, and move the air conditioner to a suitable drain location or outdoors. You may also place a pan under the drain that will hold up to 1 quart of water.
• Remove the drain cap from the drain outlet.
• Once the water collection tank is drained, reinstall the drain cap, making sure it is on securely.
• Place the air conditioner in the desired location, reconnect the exhaust hose, and plug in the air conditioner.
Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.