LG TONE+™ Wireless Stereo Headset

• Noise Reduction/Echo Cancellation
  • Advanced Multipoint
  • Text to Speech
AVAILABLE COLORS:
BLUETOOTH FREEDOM

BLUETOOTH FREEDOM

The LG TONE+ Wireless Stereo Headset delivers a high quality audio experience in stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 15 hours of talk time and 10 hours of listening time keep you connected socially and musically while at home, at the office or on the go. With its unique form factor and sleek design, the LG TONE+ is worn around the neck, ensuring you comfort throughout the day.

Tone+™  by LG

Tone+™ by LG

TONE+ by LG is unique in shape and ultimate in sound! This next evolutionary step in the LG TONE family is apt-X compatible, which means it produces reference-quality sound wirelessly through Bluetooth. Plus, with TONE+ you can enjoy the convenience of Advanced Multipoint, immerse yourself in a rich audio experience with Enhanced Bass Response, and receive an audible alert when your battery is getting low.

TONE+™ Features

AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Yes
aptX® Compatible Yes
Talk Time (Up To) 15 Hours
Standby Time (Up To) 15 days
Music Play Time (Up To) 10 Hours
Charging Time Less than 2 Hours
Dimensions 5.34" (W) x 6.59" (H) x 0.67" (D)
Compatibility Works with Android, Apple, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
In Box LG HBS-730 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Ear Buds, QSG, USB Charging Cable***, User Manual, Warranty Card
* Some features are only available if supported by your mobile phone. Consult your mobile phone manual for further information.
** May require a free BT Reader app download from Google Play™ Store. Only compatible with Android™ devices.
*** For Verizon - Travel Adapter

Rated 4 out of 5 by 304 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 2 months and it's already broke I've had this 2 months and it already broke. The on/off button just slides back and forth and doesn't allow me to actually choose one or the other anymore, so it won't actually turn off or on. August 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by best bluetooth headset I have owned ! I have owned several different brands of premium feature Bluetooth headsets and to date this has been the best. It lasts the entire day listening to music and talking on the phone all day I wear it all the time even working out and I have not had a single instance of it not working. Thank you LG for an excellent product. I even went so far as to buy a second pair so I will have the same headset should anything unforeseen ever occur. August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 LOVE THESE HEADPHONES THSE HEADPHONES WORK AMAZING THEY CONNECT SMOOTHLY, YOU CANT HEAR BACKROUND NOISE FROM BOTH SIDES, THEY PLAY MY MUSIC WITH NO DISCONNECTION, AND THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE I COULDNT BE ANY HAPPIER August 5, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by The microphone suddenly dies on phone calls The microphone suddenly dies on phone calls. I have 2 units and a friend has 1. All 3 do the same thing. Great idea, love the design. Can't deal with this problem happening 2 or 3 times per week. July 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by connects to everything I needed a new headset for my MacBook Pro. I bought the tone plus because they were on close out at Sam's. Got home connected them to my phone. I was also able to connect them to my iPad, laptop, MacBook Pro. Can only connect to two things at once but, it is compatible with just about everything. Was so pleased, I went out and bought my son one. May 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Product User friendly and great sound. This product has great features. May 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by The best Bluetooth I ever owned. This Bluetooth is so comfortable I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. Sturdy, the headset wires have been in the rain, snow, freezing cold, and it has not shorted out, has maintained good battery life, and has not let me down 1 time since I bought them. I use them to listen to music off my devices while in cleaning my house, I use it for GPS while I'm at work driving 10 hrs a day, and of course I use it for phone calls. Phone call Quality is Superb as the noise cancellation quality is so good ppl don't know I'm on a Bluetooth. And discreet so ppl don't see the Bluetooth in your ear and think you talking to yourself. Which is my favorite feature. ((Mind your business Ppl)) Lol April 26, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Audios buffering not as expected I just bought this product and I Found it has an excellent tone clarity while I played MP3 songs and videos but It buffers very badly. Excellent clarity still not of any work because it irritates while buffers. April 23, 2015
  • 2015-08-27T13:35:37.400-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_304, tr_304
  • loc_en_US, sid_MD05007140, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 ... 11 Next>>

Where is the microphone on LG-HBS730

My callers complain of wind noise constantly and I want to block it.
Interested in: Troubleshooting
1 year ago
JeanneLoehnis

Please wait while more information about JeanneLoehnis is loaded.
Additional information about JeanneLoehnis could not be loaded.

I believe it is the tiny hole on the left side. You should see it right about the magnet that holds the earbud in place.
Gender: female
1 year ago
Tekah
Ruskin, FL, USA

Please wait while more information about Tekah is loaded.
Additional information about Tekah could not be loaded.
+4points

We regret the inconvenience experienced with this headset. The microphone is located on the outside of the device, next to the earbud holder. It is a small pinhole on one side of the device.
1 year ago

Do I need specific charger for this headset?

I have charger for regular galaxy phone.
When I try to charge using this charger, red light turns on for few seconds and turns off. I am not sure weather it is charging or not.
yujhan3

Please wait while more information about yujhan3 is loaded.
Additional information about yujhan3 could not be loaded.

The charge connector is a standard Micro USB. The charge light comes on RED while charging. When complete, the charge light goes out.

I have used a couple chargers with my headphones and (so far) all have worked. You might verify the charger you are using is 2A-3A. Many 3rd party USB chargers are 1.5A.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Sailplaner

Please wait while more information about Sailplaner is loaded.
Additional information about Sailplaner could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this Bluetooth Headset. There is not a specific charger required for this device. If the cable fits, it should charge the headset. It is recommended to contact our Wireless Customer Interactive Center at 800-793-8896 for assistance with this matter.

Every time I answer a call with the HBS-730 my microphone gets muted, I can hear the other person but they can't hear me. Any solutions?
fjm5341

Please wait while more information about fjm5341 is loaded.
Additional information about fjm5341 could not be loaded.

With the help of an LG technician he recommended I turn the wireless setting off on my phone. That resolve the issue of the microphone going into mute. That still does not make any sense and LG needs to resolve this issue with this model and the newer models as well.
MKS58
Charlotte, NC, USA

Please wait while more information about MKS58 is loaded.
Additional information about MKS58 could not be loaded.
+5points

Yes. You just Hold the Up and Down Volume buttons at the same time during the call and it will Mute and Unmute.
theitnerd
Atlanta, GA, USA

Please wait while more information about theitnerd is loaded.
Additional information about theitnerd could not be loaded.
+2points
Interested in: Troubleshooting
kelasavage

Please wait while more information about kelasavage is loaded.
Additional information about kelasavage could not be loaded.
-2points

You can charge through a standard USB cable or through a adapter included in the box
Pras81
Jersey City, NJ, USA

Please wait while more information about Pras81 is loaded.
Additional information about Pras81 could not be loaded.
-2points

Hello Kerlasavage.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The LG Bluetooth Headphone set, Model # HBS-730 came with a supplied charger that has a mini USB ending that fits into the charging port that is located on the inner side of the left arm of the unit...IFV
LGJoel

Please wait while more information about LGJoel is loaded.
Additional information about LGJoel could not be loaded.
HBS730
I am unable to use while I talk on the phone lately. People always say that can'I hear me after awhile. I know there is a mute feature but not engaging while I am talking. You would hear the sound when it is done also. Not touching anything on the headset.
I purchased it from Amazon on Aug 29th.
Loved it at first now very disappointed.
Interested in: Troubleshooting
sylthesassy1

Please wait while more information about sylthesassy1 is loaded.
Additional information about sylthesassy1 could not be loaded.

The LG-Tone-730 headset Does have an internal "mute" capability. Your phone's mute is separate...
This means the mute "status" displayed on the phone will not know if the LG-Tone headset is Muted, or not.

The headset MUTE feature is turned On/Off by pressing both the volume UP+Down buttons at the same time, (on left side) and holding for about 1 second, according to the LG-Tome user documentation. I think some headsets use the Prev/Next buttons (on right side) for Mute instead.
If your headset goes on "mute" when you did not intend, then try using these same buttons to control Mute. (perhaps your buttons are very sensitive, or mis-behaving) If that does not work, then see if you are getting same behavior with a different phone, to see if the phone or headset is causing problem.
There is also a possibility that the headset is malfunctioning.
For support, you could try calling 800-793-8896
Jets42
Atlanta, GA, USA

Please wait while more information about Jets42 is loaded.
Additional information about Jets42 could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this Bluetooth Headset. Generally, a MUTE function is only available if it is a feature of the phone itself. There may be a problem with the headset itself. Please contact our Wireless Customer Interactive Center at 800-793-8896 to troubleshoot this matter.

• 2015-08-27T13:36:28.392-05:00