Rated 1 out of 5 by ironarm Does not protect screen
Don't buy it. It might seem cool with the little window but it will not protect your screen. If you drop your phone and the flap opens you can still break your screen, even if you have a screen protector. It happened to me. And the flap will likely open when you drop it. You can also scratch or break the screen through the little window. I'm not impressed. I have to spend X dollars on a new screen now. They should have added a snap to keep the flap closed when you drop it.
August 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Christy C Be Careful
This was the only case provided for the LG G2. I love it is thin and lite, however, the case cracked at the bottom right corner and the metal that lines the window has scratched my screen. If you purchase one be sure to apply a screen cover before use!
July 25, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jay79 great features but didn't last
Boyfriend and I have bought 2 brand new phones with cases appro 6 months ago. While they have great features both our cases have cracked on the bottom right hand sides and my boyfriend's case has just recently snapped at the top and is now unusable.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by G2User Love it
I usually don't like flip cases, but this adds so much functionality.
A little expensive, but definitely worth it.
I just wish that you could customize the window widgets
June 24, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lauryn Product is OK
As another reviewer already stated, it's good but it's not great. I was also excited about this case, thinking it would do the same things in the window as the S-View cover for the Samsung Galaxy Note III. I really hope LG pushes out an update for the Quickwindow Folio Case for it to do more.
1) Really good quality case. Fits well, hasn't frayed or anything (at least not yet).
2) Good CONCEPT. Needs improvement though.
Things I wish were improved:
1) The ability to view your text messages/Hangouts messages (I was under the impression you could view your messages in the Quickwindow, but apparently you can only see notifications, although even then I can't see notifications for my Hangouts messages... I only use Hangouts, not text messages).
2) On the third window, the ability to control music that you're streaming, such as Spotify or Pandora (you can only control music in which you've downloaded onto the hard drive of the phone).
3) I don't understand the point of the first two windows displaying the same exact thing (date and time). I know the second window also displays weather, but still.
4) There is an issue with the connection between the phone and the case where sometimes if the case is not on the phone, the phone will still display the small Quickwindow as if the case was on it (really annoying to try to get the phone back to normal).
February 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lami1885 A great item
I needed a case for my LG G2 phone and so I went to the store and looked at my options. This was the first one pointed out to me, and I really like it. The best part is that it turns on when you open the case and off when you close the case. I think it is much easier and I would definitely recommend the product. It is a little pricey though.
February 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by jobo1 have to remove cover for phone calls,sprint admitt
Very dissapointed,waay to expensive for something that was made,distributed,sold with known problem.
January 31, 2014